This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed for reference by using the print command in the settings of any browser.
Owner and Data Controller
HYDRO-MEC S.P.A., Viale della Tecnica, 19 36050 SOVIZZO (VI) ITALY, CAP. SOC. 121.500 INT. VERSATO - Registro Imprese di Vicenza, Codice Fiscale 01268650247, P.I. IT01268650247 REA 156756
Owner contact email:email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: username; email address; Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Unless specified otherwise in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to applicable legal obligation or based on the Users’ consent.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Registration and authentication, Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms and Tag Management.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data".
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
YouTube video widget
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on how the Owner manages the Data processing, that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data processed: Trackers; Usage Data.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Direct registration (This Application)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data processed: email address; username.
This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on this Application in a centralized fashion.
This results in the Users' Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data.
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on how the Owner manages the Data processing.
Personal Data processed: Trackers.
Further Information for Users
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Further information about retention time
Unless specified otherwise in this document, Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for and may be retained for longer due to applicable legal obligation or based on the Users’ consent.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to fulfil a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The rights of Users based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following, to the extent permitted by law:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis for Data transfers abroad including to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time, free of charge and without providing any justification. Where the User objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the Personal Data will no longer be processed for such purposes. To learn whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. Such requests are free of charge and will be answered by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month, providing Users with the information required by law. Any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing will be communicated by the Owner to each recipient, if any, to whom the Personal Data has been disclosed unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. At the Users’ request, the Owner will inform them about those recipients.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracker indicates any technology - e.g Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that enables the tracking of Users, for example by accessing or storing information on the User’s device.
Dear user, welcome to hydromec.com (the "Site").
1. Company Information
This Site is owned by the company HYDRO-MEC S.P.A., with registered office in Viale della Tecnica, 19 36050 SOVIZZO (VI) ITALY, firstname.lastname@example.org, CAP. SOC. 121,500 INT. VERSATO - Vicenza Company Register, Tax Code 01268650247, VAT no. IT01268650247 REA 156756 (the "Company").
2. Scope of application
The Company manages this Site for the sole purpose of information and communication with the public and grants its use in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions of Use, which, therefore, govern and regulate the relationship between the User and the Company.
Use of the Site presupposes reading, knowledge and full acceptance of the Conditions of Use of the same as well as the remaining legal documentation published on the Site, including, by way of example, the policy regarding the protection of personal data therein published.
By visiting the Site, the User acknowledges the binding nature of these Conditions of Use as well as the documentation published on the Site itself.
If the User does not wish to accept these Conditions of Use and/or comply with the applicable legislation, he is invited not to use the Site.
3. Protection of intellectual and industrial property rights
All contents present or made available on the Site, such as, by way of example and not limited to, texts, photographs, catalogues, documents, graphics, videos, as well as other images, audio files, digital downloads, data collections, web pages, graphics , layout and software, trademarks and/or other distinctive signs, therein
including registered trademarks, as well as any other logos and domain names, are the exclusive property of the Company (collectively the "Contents
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Company is the owner of intellectual and industrial property rights on the Contents, both pursuant to Italian legislation, which includes, by way of example, Law No 633/1941 and Legislative Decree No 30/2005, both pursuant to international and European Union legislation, therefore, all rights to the Contents are therefore reserved (the "Rights
The User acknowledges and agrees that the Company has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit the reproduction and any direct or indirect, temporary or permanent use, in any manner or form, in whole or in part, of the Contents. Therefore, the User acknowledges and accepts that any act of reproduction or modification, even partial, of the Contents, which is not carried out for strictly personal purposes, may take place exclusively by virtue of the express authorization of the Company. In this regard, the User, aware that otherwise he will violate the Company's Rights, undertakes not to copy, reproduce, use, transfer, assign, sublicense, lend, modify, adapt, make available to the public, attempt to modify or alter the source code, reverse engineer, decompile, create and/or use derivative or otherwise inspired works, sell or take part in any capacity in the sale of the Contents.
The User acknowledges and accepts that any unauthorized use of the Contents, which is not of a strictly personal nature or in any case aimed at the use of the Site and/or the Contents, constitutes counterfeiting of the same and, therefore, illicit violation of the Rights.
It is understood that, should the Company ascertain that the User has carried out, in whole or in part, the above activities, it will take action against the User at the most appropriate venues in order to protect their Rights, firmly opposing any illicit action regarding the Contents.
The User hereby undertakes to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any damage, loss, claim, charge or expense, including legal fees, directly or indirectly resulting from the use that the User will make of the infringing Contents. than what is provided for in these Conditions of Use.
Downloading or copying the Contents, where authorized in writing by the Company, does not imply the purchase by the User of any right, title or interest in the same.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, for the purposes of using the Site, the Company grants the User a free license, worldwide, regarding the Rights, through which the User will have the right to use the Contents solely and exclusive purpose of fully enjoying the Site. This license to use may be revoked by the Company at its discretion, at any time. Therefore, unless otherwise indicated in the relevant Content, and provided that they comply with all the obligations indicated in these Conditions of Use, the User is exclusively authorized to view, print and, in any case, perform acts of temporary reproduction and of no economic significance, relating to the Contents. In particular, the Company authorizes the User to print or download more than one copy of booklets, brochures or similar Content, according to the User's reasonable needs, as well as to send copies of such Content to individual third parties for their personal information, but on condition that:
- such uses are exclusively of a private nature and therefore do not have commercial purposes;
- all intellectual property rights notices marking the Contents, including, without limitation, copyright/trademark rights notices, are kept intact. With the sole exclusion of the above license, the User acknowledges and accepts that in no other case shall navigation on the Site be understood as an authorization in favor of the User to use or modify, in any way or form, the Contents ;
- the Contents are used exclusively in reference to the services provided by the Company, unless otherwise expressly authorized by the same.
The User acknowledges and accepts that, in any case, the Company reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to revoke or modify the above authorizations.
If the User wishes to use the Contents for purposes other than those granted pursuant to the license regulated above or, more generally, the General Conditions (by way of example and not exhaustively, within the scope of their commercial activity or within the own website or other promotional material), the User hereby undertakes to request prior written authorization from the Company.
4. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company will not be responsible for any damage, loss or expense directly or indirectly arising from the use of the Site and/or the Contents. Furthermore, the Company will not be responsible for damages resulting from any interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the connection to the Site dependent on the supply of electricity or telephone service or the malfunctioning of the Internet network or from any other cause outside the sphere of control of the Company itself.
It is understood that these Conditions of Use do not imply any exclusion or limitation (i) of the Company's liability in case of willful misconduct or gross negligence and/or (ii) of any other liability that the law does not allow to exclude or limit.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Site and the Contents present therein are provided free of charge as they are, therefore, the Company, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, does not provide any guarantees in relation to the same, including any guarantees of continuity and absence of interruptions or operating errors, as well as absence of viruses, bugs, malware or similar and, indeed, expressly excludes any guarantee in this sense.
The Company strives to ensure that the information provided through the Site is accurate and up-to-date, however, the Company does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the accuracy of such information or that such information is free from errors or omissions.
With particular regard to any Content owned by third parties, present on the Site, the User acknowledges and accepts that the Company: (i) has received the necessary authorizations from the aforementioned third parties exclusively for the purposes directly connected the Site (ii) cannot provide guarantees regarding the correctness, truthfulness, completeness and originality of such elements and therefore does not guarantee that the Contents do not violate the rights of third parties.
6. Use for lawful purposes and indemnification
The User undertakes to use the Site exclusively for lawful purposes and in compliance with the applicable legislation such as, by way of example, the current legislation on intellectual and industrial property as well as the current legislation on the protection of personal data. In any case, the User, while browsing the Site, will behave in good faith and correctness.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the User undertakes to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all damages, losses, claims, charges, liabilities or expenses, including legal expenses, which the Company may incur as a result of the use of the Site for illicit purposes, and/or in any case in violation of these Conditions of Use, by the User.
7. Applicable law and competent court
These Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law. In the event that some of the provisions contained therein are deemed invalid, void and/or in any case not applicable by virtue of the current legal provisions, the remaining must in any case be considered fully valid and effective.
Without prejudice, where applicable, to what is established by the Consumer Code regarding the competent court, if the User can qualify as a "consumer", pursuant to the applicable legislation, any dispute arising in relation to the validity or interpretation of these Conditions of Use or, in any case, violation of the same, will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Vicenza.
8. Other provisions
The User acknowledges and accepts that the Company reserves the right to modify the Conditions of Use at any time, at its discretion, making the User aware of them by publication on the Site. Access to the Site following the modification will be considered complete acceptance by the User of the modification itself. If the User does not agree, in whole or in part, with the Conditions of Use, as amended and/or updated from time to time, he or she is invited not to use the Site and to stop browsing it immediately.
Any communication to the Company pursuant to or for purposes related to the General Conditions must be sent by registered letter with return receipt, PEC or e-mail to the following addresses:
Spett. Hydro-Mec S.p.A.
Viale della Tecnica, 19
36050 SOVIZZO (VI) ITALY
General sales and warranty conditions
Unless differently agreed, the validity of all quotations is 2 months. The quotations are provided according the RFQ (request for quotation) which shall contain the complete and detailed specification of the Product, the correctness of which is fully under responsibility of RFQ applicant.
Only official orders issued on the Customer’s letter-head are accepted. The Order Confirmation (OC) is issued within 2 working days from the order receipt unless the Products configuration issues arise.
The OC shall be confirmed in writing within 2 working days from the OC date and in all its parts the product code and description, quantities and price, other specific information, if any. The OC is considered confirmed by tacit approval in case no written confirmation is provided by the Customer.
An average production time for the standard Products is 3-4 weeks and 2-3 weeks for kits from the OC
confirmation date and/or payment receipt in case of advanced payment term. For some configurations of the standard Products the production time can be different and shall be advised in the quotation and/or in any case in OC. In the period of Christmas holidays and August holidays the days of company closure are excluded from the abovementioned production term.
FCA Sovizzo, Italy (Incoterms 2016)
The products are packed in wooden boxes as a standard packaging. Europallets can be also used on request. The prices and details of the packaging are indicated in the apposite section of the Price List.
The payment should be performed in terms indicated in the invoice and by wire transfer.
The prices are indicated in the invoice and intended ex-works, unless differently specified, and do not include any kind of taxes, shipment or other type of costs.
Standard Products orders cancellation:
Modification or cancellation of the orders is accepted only if notified to Hydro-Mec S.p.A. in writing and not later than 3 days from the Order Confirmation and in any case before the production of the ordered Products is launched.
Special execution of customized products:
The Products that are not included in the catalogue or configurations of the products that can not be realized using catalogue, options and accessories brochure and/or online configurator ( www.cleangeartech.com ) are considered Customized Products.
- (a) Hydro-Mec S.p.A. is entitled to examine feasibility of Special Execution of Customized Products and define the minimum quantity, production time and eventually other special sales and production conditions issuing thereafter a Special Execution Quotation that shall be confirmed by the Customer in writing.
- (b) Once the Quotation is confirmed, Hydro-Mec S.p.A. shall realize a Special Execution (SE) data sheet with its unique code for each Customized product. The SE data sheet shall be confirmed in full and in writing by The Customer.
- (c) The production time of SE is definitely settled by Hydro-Mec S.p.A. and notified to the Customer after the SE data sheet confirmation. As a rule, the production time for SE of Customized products is longer than standard.
- (d) The orders of Special Execution of Customized products can not be cancelled unless special written agreement is made before the production of SE is launched.
- (a) Warranty period is 12 months form the shipment date.
- (b) Warranty period could be extended to 18 months prior written agreement of the parties and in any case excluding wearable parts.
- (c) Warranty covers only manufacturing defects. Wearable parts (for example, oil seals or lubricants leakages caused by normal wear) and failures due to the wrong assembling by the Customer are not covered by warranty.
- (d) This warranty is also void in any case in which the products have been misused, used in improper environment conditions, configurated beyond design limits indicated in the catalogue (especially service factor, loads and type of motors) or damaged, even accidentally or whenever installation instructions have not been strictly followed and in case of any natural disasters, in case of negligence of the Customer and the end user.
- (e) The Customer is fully responsible to assure the compatibility of applications and correct mechanical couplings and electrical connections with the specifications of the Products according to Hydro-Mec S.p.A. catalogues and technical documentation
- (f) The liability of Hydro-Mec S.p.A. is strictly limited to the above-stated obligations and it is therefore clearly agreed that Hydro-Mec S.p.A. take on no responsibility for any damage to persons and/or property deriving from accidents of any nature that may occur during use of the Products, whether the warranty is confirmed or otherwise, also in cases of the choice of the Product configuration being recommended by Hydro-Mec S.p.A.
- (a) The Customer shall fill in the COMPLAINT FORM and forward it to Hydro-Mec S.p.A. along with other relevant information.
- (b) Hydro-Mec S.p.A. examines the COMPLAINT FORM and confirms or declines the warranty.
- (c) Hydro-Mec S.p.A. has the right to ask the Customer to send the misfunctioning product to Hydro-Mec S.p.A. for further examination. In case the warranty is not confirmed the Product will be shipped back to the Customer at the Customer expense. If the warranty is confirmed, Hydro-Mec S.p.A. shall compensate the shipment costs to the Customer within the limits of the best shipment quotation.
- (d) In case the warranty is confirmed the Products shall be substituted at Hydro-Mec S.p.A. expense using ordinary shipment procedure. The express shipment can be used prior the agreement of the parties.
- (e) In case the Product can not be substituted Hydro-Mec S.p.A. shall reimburse the value of the Product by issuing of Credit Note or in any other way agreed by the Parties.
WARNING (Please Read Carefully):
The following WARNING and CAUTION information is supplied to you for your protection and to provide you with many years of trouble free and safe operation of your product. Read ALL instructions prior to operating reducer. Injury to personnel or reducer failure may be caused by improper installation, maintenance or operation.
Our company will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, caused by a wrong use of the products or for not observing the catalogue/web indication.
- (a) Written authorization is required to operate or use reducers in man lift or people moving devices.
- (b) Check to make sure that certain applications do not exceed the allowable load capacities published in the current catalog.
- (c) Buyer shall be solely responsible for determining the adequacy of the product for any and all uses to which Buyer shall apply the product. The application by Buyer shall not be subject to any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- (d) For safety, Buyer or User should provide protective guards over all shaft extensions and any moving apparatus mounted thereon. The User is responsible for checking all applicable safety codes in his area and providing suitable guards. Failure to do so may result in bodily injury and/or damage to equipment.
- (e) Gearboxes operating in high position should have a protective shield for any possible parts falling down for casual accidents where people are moving under them.
- (f) Hot oil and reducers can cause severe burns. Use extreme care when removing lubrication plugs and vents.
- (g) Make certain that the power supply is disconnected before attempting to service or remove any components. Lock out the power supply and tag it to prevent unexpected application power.
- (h) Reducers are not to be considered fail safe or self-locking devices. If these features are required, a properly sized, independent holding device should be utilized. Reducers should not be used as a brake.
- (i) Any brakes that are used in conjunction with a reducer must be sized or positioned in such a way so as to not subject the reducer to loads beyond the catalog rating.
- (l) Lifting supports including eyebolts are to be used for vertically lifting the gearbox only and not other associated attachments or motors.
- (m) Use of an oil with an EP additive on units with backstops may prevent proper operation of the backstop. Injury to personnel, damage to the reducer or other equipment may result.
- (n) Overhung loads subject shaft bearings and shafts to stress which may cause premature bearing failure and or shaft breakage from bending fatigue, it not sized properly.